Yeah, no. This is a fake. A quick search of Geoff’s name on the site pulls up nothing that actually involves him. And a search of “armed robbery” pulled up even less, at least in relation to these guys.
Don’t believe me?
The time stamp on this says “6 hours ago,” so we can’t get a date from there, but the OP posted this on April eleventh. Assuming they got this screen-grab and posted it on the same day, this article would’ve been posted on the eleventh. But as a quick look at the website proves there is no story like this for that day.
Then, from what we can see of the article, it is said that this robbery happened on the 25th of March. All things considered, let’s say that meant that OP took the screen-grab some time on, let’s say, the 26th. That being said, this article would probably be archived somewhere and easily accessible through a simple site search.
Let’s search Geoff’s name first.
Huh, nothing there. At least nothing pertaining to this supposed robbery.
Hmm, let’s try a search of "armed robbery."
Nothing there, either.
In conclusion, this is a lie, stop reblogging it.
As for the OP, I’ll assume you were also a victim of misinformation here and I’ll ask that you make sure a story is true before you post it next time. Thank you.
of course its fake THATS THE JOKE
Los Santos is the city in GTA V
The OP was making a joke about the heist letsplay
i cant breathe.
i saw the picture of gavin with curly hair and i remembered michael with straight hair and i cant decide which looks weirder to me
I just saw a post of how buff and scary kangaroos are, but look at this nerd I met in Australia. Probably named Sherman or Eugene or Wendell.
This just in! Attack on Titan will be joining the Toonami block!
The series will begin airing on Saturday, May 3rd at 11:30pm ET.
Click here to read the full press release!
I pointed my banana at Merlin like a gun and went BANG BANG and I just fluffed up and kissed the end of the banana loudly
team 5’5 and under where ya at
they didn’t let us in they thought we were 12
Did you ever wonder how Clem and the cabin group would look if they were being eaten like apples?
No? Too bad.
1. The bird
2. The boy band
3. The Why
4. The what it should always be
5. The grumpy OC
6. The current
in a jiffy
This was recorded by the Portsmouth Sinfonia in an experiment where all the members of the orchestra would swap instruments with each other and attempt to play them to the best of their ability.
favorite things about this
- literally all the brass starts to get the hang of it and then the crescendos happen and everyone is like FUCK FUCK FUCK??? FUCK. JUST. BLOW RLY HARD.
- the strings are lazy but also the same. like u can tell a lot of the ppl w/ the stringed instruments may already basically know how to play stringed instruments. like there’s definitely a section at the beginning where you hear a good portion going “oh yeah this is like. a smaller/bigger version of what i do.”
- all you hear of any woodwinds is just “pffffttt??? pFFFTTTT???? PFFFFFTTTT I SAID PFFFFTTTT!!!!!” bc woodwinds are fucking HARD and you hear after like the first crescendo half of them just give up. they give up. they’re done. fuck this it tastes weird and my lips hurt.
- that trumpet. that person is fucking TRYING man they fucking GOT this. they may not have figured out notes but they figured out LOUD and they GOT this.
I JUST DIED